Metorik is now available for Shopify!!
Metorik + WooCommerce: The Perfect Ecommerce Dashboard
One of the few gripes I have with WooCommerce, the best Ecommerce plugin for WordPress, is that the reports and analytics leave a lot to be desired. Your past order information is stored in the database with lots of data, but there isn’t a good way to access that data and turn it into something useful with WooCommerce’s built-in Reports section. In addition to that, there’s not really a good “Sales Dashboard” for you or your clients to monitor and manage orders and customers.
There are a handful of WordPress plugins that claim to do varying degrees of this, but I realized quickly that most of them were incomplete or completely unusable.
After trying about 5 different WooCommerce add-ons, and being disappointed, I discovered the holy grail of ecommerce dashboards: Metorik. After signing up for the 30-day free trial, and going through a very simple setup that connects your site’s WooCommerce data to their app, I had a brand new Dashboard and an incredible way to interact with WooCommerce and sales data:
I can’t even stress how much Metorik is able to do right out of the box. I was hoping for a few new types of sales reports, and what I got was a whole new interface for WooCommerce. This improved UI and access to reports and segmenting is a total game changer. Most ecommerce store owners don’t want to spend their time working on technical details, and the WordPress/WooCommerce interface is intimidating to say the least. With Metorik’s dashboard, they can monitor sales in real-time, see all the customer info they need, get automatic email reports, and more.
In less than an hour, you can take a store’s lifetime sales data from WooCommerce, create a new dashboard, and find dozens of critical bits of data, areas for improvement and more. It’s even able to integrate with Google Analytics, and can combine this data to calculate Conversion Rates, even if you only have basic Google Analytics installed! (Mind: blown)
What makes Metorik so much better than regular WooCommerce reports?
- Runs in an external app, is smoother and faster than the standard WooCommerce dashboard area
- Far more detailed reports and data
- Works as a live sales monitoring dashboard
- Let’s you compare any periods of time you want
- Segment users and product data based on rules you create
- Makes it easy to locate KPIs you need to keep an eye on
The first screen you’ll see when you first login to Metorik is a summary of all key metrics for your store, as well as a sales dashboard that lists your most recent customer signups and sales. From here you can monitor recent sales, see your stats for the current period, change the period and compare it to previous periods, and more.
Additionally, this front dashboard is completely customizeable, and you can create and save as many custom dashboards as you want .
You’ll be able to quickly identify and see information about the current time period, such as:
- Net sales
- Number of new customers
- Items sold
- Average order size
- Number of visitors to the site
- Lots more
Detailed Ecommerce Reports
The heart of Metorik comes from its ability to easily generate detailed reports about your store. You can create reports for:
- Revenue – What’s the total value of orders placed during a time period?
- Orders – See reports on orders groups by new vs returning customers, country, state, payment method, day of the week, and more.
- Customers – Number of customers per month, number of new customers, lifetime value of customers, etc.
- Refunds – Detailed information on refunds.
- Sources – How are your customers reaching the site? Break down stats based on organic traffic, referral traffic, social media, and more.
- Devices – How are sales on desktop vs mobile? What about different operating systems?
- Forecast – Generate sales forecasts based on historic data and expected growth of your store.
- Product Comparisons – Detailed reporting on specific products, comparing product categories and types.
Managing Orders, Customers, and Products in Metorik
Besides data and reports, Metorik also provides a better way to manage your orders, customers, and products. You can use the dashboard to see all your order information, detailed reports on individual customers, and data on specific products.
You can use these detailed tabs to see all the info you need for an order, such as customer contact info, shipping details, order process, and more.
Metorik Engage – Automated Emails and Abandoned Cart Emails
As if the dashboard wasn’t valuable enough, Metorik also has an optional addon called Engage, which allows you to automatically send out emails based on specific rules setup in the software. For example:
- Abandoned cart emails – Automatically send a coupon to users that add items to their cart but don’t complete the purchase.
- Customer segment emails – Send a targeted offer or email to all customers who meet specific criteria.
- Time based emails – Send an email or coupon offer to previous customers who haven’t made a purchase in X months.
How Much Does It Cost?
Pricing is based on the number of orders placed on your site per month, and it can be spread across multiple WooCommerce sites. For a small site with less than 100 sales per month, it’s only $20/mo. For bigger sites, it can range from $50-$500/mo, with a discount for purchasing a yearly subscription. But for the amount of value and increased revenue Metorik can provide, it’s well worth the investment. All subscriptions come with a 30 day free trial, so you’re free to try out all the features.
The Bottom Line
WooCommerce is a powerful ecommerce platform, but it lacks a lot of the data and reporting information that you would hope to find in an Ecommerce platform. Metorik more than makes up the difference, it gives you a powerful WcoCommerce Dashboard and all tools you need to not only track your ecommerce sales, but actually grow your site’s revenue and improve your conversion rate.